8th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS FOR OPEN DATA STANDARDS
September 16, 2021
The ECLASS Congress is the international summit for users and developers of the ECLASS Standard. Eminent guests will discuss benefits, experiences and further developments of the open data standard.
- Share experiences with specialist
- Profit from a large number of use cases and best practice examples
- Discuss with experts
- Fully digital format
- We bring participants together with leaders, innovators and successful practitioners from the master-data management field. We offer a large number of use cases and best-practice examples, from optimized purchasing processes to digital marketplaces and digital twinning.
- On September 16, 2021, decision-makers from the industrial, trade and engineering sectors will meet at the 8th ECLASS Congress which will take place for the first time as a fully digital event. The conference is among the sector’s top events on the theme of open data standards. In a series of thematically diverse and exciting presentations, high-profile speakers offer insights into their companies’ data-management practices. Up to 250 international conference attendees have the opportunity to discuss all aspects of open standards, make new contacts with decision-makers from industry, trade and engineering, and find out about exciting innovations in the Industry 4.0 environment. Our conference is a favorite meeting point for discussion of the field’s current issues, and to make new professional contacts. The event is attended by representatives from high-profile companies in the processing and manufacturing industries, as well as their colleagues from services companies.
- Registration opening in June 2021.